(NORFOLK COUNTY, ON) – On Friday, July 9, 2021, at approximately 5:31 p.m., the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Norfolk County Detachment received a traffic complaint from a member of the motoring public at a Brantford Road, Windham, Norfolk County address.
Officers arrived on scene and subsequently located the vehicle. As a result of investigation, police took the driver of the vehicle into custody without incident.
Charged with the following offences is 20-year-old Ever PETRELLA of Norfolk County, Ontario;
· Operation while impaired – alcohol and drugs,
· Operation while impaired – blood alcohol concentration 80 plus,
· Consuming liquor in other than licenced premises, residence or private place,
· Having care or control of a motor vehicle with unsealed container of liquor, and
· Novice driver – B.A.C. above zero.
The accused is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice located in Simcoe at a later date.