(PERTH EAST, ON) – On February 14, 2023, members of the Perth County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) received a report of a break and enter at a business located on Forest Road in the Township of Perth East.
Sometime overnight between February 11, 2023, at 9:00 p.m. and February 13, 2023, at 9:00 p.m., multiple units were entered, and several items were stolen.
As a result of this police investigation, Andrew KROPF, a 21-year-old resident of Stratford has been arrested and charged with:
– Possession Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 – in Canada
– Poss of a schedule I substance – Methamphetamine
– Poss of a schedule I substance – Opioid (other than heroin)
– Fail to Comply with Probation Order (two counts)
– Trafficking in Stolen Goods under $5,000 (incl. possession with intent to traffic)
The accused was held in custody pending a bail hearing.