(CENTRAL HURON, ON) – Members of the Huron County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Detachment are seeking a second individual in connection with an ongoing investigation in Huron East and Central Huron.
On Wednesday October 18, 2023, at approximately 10:30 a.m., OPP officers interacted with two individuals. As a result of the interaction, one person was injured, and the second person remains outstanding.
The Huron OPP Crime Unit, under the direction of the OPP Criminal Investigation Branch (CIB), is continuing to investigate the incident and has identified the second involved suspect.
Karley FRAYER, 34 years-of-age from Huron East, is wanted for the following Criminal Code (CC) offences:
· Attempt to Commit Murder – section 239(1)
· Dangerous Operation – section 320.13
· Operation while Prohibited – section 320.18
· Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000 – section 355 (a)
· Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 – section 355 (b) – two counts
FRAYER is described as follows:
· White female, 5’3″ (160 cms) tall, approximately 180 lbs (82 kgs) with coloured wavy hair.
A photo of this individual is attached to this media release.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Karley FRAYER should contact Huron OPP immediately at 1-888-310-1122 or (519) 482-1677.