(WEST PERTH, ON) – The Perth County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) has charged a West Perth resident with multiple criminal and traffic offences.
On June 29, 2023, at approximately 7:20 p.m., Perth County OPP officers responded to a traffic complaint involving a go cart on Wellington Street in West Perth.
At the time of the incident, Allen TREMBLAY, a 40-year-old of Mitchell was arrested and charged with Operation While Prohibited, driving while under suspension and Drive motor vehicle – perform stunt. Through the course of the investigation the accused was further charged with the following:
– Dangerous Operation
– Driver motor vehicle, no vehicle identification number
– Operate motor vehicle without insurance
– Drive motor vehicle, no plates
– Driver – no helmet or improper helmet
– Drive with seatbelt assembly removed
– Disobey stop sign – fail to stop
The accused is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Stratford at a later date to answer to the charges.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents should immediately contact Perth County OPP at 1-888-310-1122.