(RIPLEY, ON) – On May 23, 2023, members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Community Street Crimes Unit (CSCU), and South Bruce OPP executed a search warrant along Huron Street in the Village of Ripley
As a result of the execution of the warrant, police seized a quantity of offence related property. The list of recovered items includes several Gallagher products and a .22 caliber Savage rifle. The estimated value of the seized property is $2,931.
Police also seized a quantity of Methamphetamine.
Dylan DUNDAS, 26-years-old, of Huron-Kinloss Township has been charged with:
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Possession of firearm of ammunition contrary to prohibition order – two counts
- Careless storage of a firearm, weapon, prohibited device or ammunition
- Trafficking in Stolen Goods under $5,000
- Failure to comply with Probation Order
The accused was held in custody pending the results of a bail hearing scheduled for May 24, 2023.