(NORTH PERTH, ON) – On September 12, 2021, just after 6:00 p.m., the Perth County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) was dispatched to a report of an individual in the area of Elizabeth Street East in Listowel, uttering threats. The person was located a short time later and was subsequently arrested.
David ERNEST, 29, of North Perth has been charged with:
- Mischief – Interfere with lawful use, enjoyment or operation of property-under $5000
- Uttering Threats – Cause Death or Bodily Harm
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance – Methamphetamine
- Possession of Imitation Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order
The accused in this matter was held in custody pending a bail hearing.