(NORTH PERTH, ON) – On May 19, 2022, just after 9:00p.m., Perth County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers initiated a traffic stop of an off-road vehicle on Perth Road 140, in the Municipality of North Perth.
Police observed that the driver of the off-road vehicle was not wearing a helmet and the vehicle had no lights on. The investigation revealed that the driver was also a prohibited driver.
Raymond LAW, 61, of Brussels, has been charged with:
– Operation While Prohibited under the Criminal Code (three counts)
– Drive off-road vehicle – no insurance
– Drive off-road vehicle – no number plate
– Drive off-road vehicle – no permit
– Fail to wear proper helmet
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Stratford at a later date to answer to the charges.