(WEST PERTH, ON) – The Perth County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) has charged a young person with a number of charges, following a traffic stop in the Municipality of West Perth last weekend.
On July 09 2021, just before 9:00 a.m., a Perth County OPP officer on general patrol stopped a vehicle for speeding on Perth Line 32.
The driver, a 17-year-old resident of Stratford, has been charged with:
– Speeding 1-49km/h over posted limit
– Driving motor vehicle with open container of liquor
– Drive vehicle or boat with cannabis readily available
– Drive motor vehicle – no licence
– Fail to have insurance card
The accused was issued Provincial Offence Notices for the charges.