(HALDIMAND COUNTY, ON) – On August 10, 2021, members of the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement Squad (ROPE) located both suspects in the city of Hamilton and took them into custody.
As a result, Daniel Robert GROULX, 28-years-old of West Lincoln, Ontario was charged with the following offences;
- Failure to stop after accident,
- Prohibited driving (two counts),
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle (two counts),
- Possession of stolen property over $5000 (two counts),
- Assault With a Weapon (two counts),
- Obstruct Police,
- Mischief over $5000,
- Fail to comply with probation order (two counts),
- Fail to comply with release order (two counts), and
- Drive while under suspension (two counts).
A 15-year-old of West Lincoln, Ontario was also charged with:
- Possession of stolen property over $5000 (two counts), and
- Obstruct police.
Both individuals are being held in custody and are scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice located in Cayuga at 1:30 p.m., on August 11, 2021.