(WARWICK TOWNSHIP, ON) – On February 1, 2021 at approximately 3:15 p.m., members of the Lambton County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) were notified of a two-vehicle collision on Confederation Line, Warwick Township.
Upon arrival to the scene, members of Lambton OPP confirmed that one of the vehicles involved in the collision had been the subject of a traffic complaint in the area minutes prior.
As a result, Richard McGUIRE, 32-years-old of Dresden, has been charged with:
- Operation while prohibited under the Criminal Code.
- Dangerous operation.
- Failure to comply with release order – other than to attend court.
- Driving while under suspension (HTA).
- Drive motor vehicle, no plates (HTA).
- Fail to apply for permit on becoming owner (HTA).
- Operate a motor vehicle without insurance (CAIA).
The accused is in custody awaiting a bail hearing.
If you have information on this event or any other crime activity in the area, contact the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 or *OPP (677) on your mobile phone. Your call could make our communities safer for all. Should you wish to remain anonymous, you may call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or submit a tip online at www.sarnialambtoncrimestoppers.org where you may be eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $2,000.