(CHATSWORTH, ON) On March 18, 2021 at 6:26 p.m. Grey Bruce OPP responded to a motor vehicle collision on Garafraxa Street, in the Village of Chatsworth, in the Township of Chatsworth.
A driver had turned onto the roadway out of a parking lot in front of another vehicle, causing a collision. There were no injuries.
As a result of this investigation, Grey Bruce OPP have charged Taja CHASCHOWY, 45 years-of-age, from Markdale, ON with the following offences:
- Operation while prohibited, section 320.18(1)(a) Criminal Code of Canada (CCC)
- Driving while under suspension, section 53(1) Highway Traffic Act (HTA)
- Turn not in safety, section 142(1) HTA
- Operate a motor vehicle without insurance, section 2(1)(a) Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act
- The accused must attend the Ontario Court of Justice in Owen Sound on April 29, 2021.