(CHATSWORTH, ON) – On February 15, 2021 Grey Bruce Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) arrested and charged Kyle ROCHON, 32 years-of-age, from Woolwich Township with theft and four counts of possession of stolen property.
As a result of further investigation, Grey Bruce OPP have also charged ROCHON with the following offences:
- Three counts of operation of a motor vehicle while prohibited under the Criminal Code, section 320.18(1)(a) Criminal Code of Canada (CCC)
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, section 320.13(1) CCC
- Flight from peace officer, section 320.17 CCC
- Failure to stop after accident, section 320.16(1) CCC
- Three counts of driving while under suspension, section 53(1) Highway Traffic Act
The accused was held for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Owen Sound on February 16, 2021.